torsdag den 18. juni 2015

Swedish Pitch


I went to Sweden to take my TOEFL test one Saturday morning. After finishing the 4-hour test, Aybike picked me up and we strolled around Malmö for a bit.


We went to this really cute café, where the regulars had their own cups and everything very much reminded you of your grandma.


It was a beautiful sunny day and we also ended up getting a few sunny beams on our face walking around. But the main target of the afternoon was actually to hit the theatre since we were watching Pitch Perfect 2. Bye-bye sun!


The film doesn't arrive in Denmark for months and I couldn't wait any longer, so the timing of my test was perfect. 
Of course it wasn't as good as the first film, but it was a long way from the travesty I had feared it would be. It had the same vibe and heart as the first one, A LOT of great laughs and was so much more than I'd hoped. The music wasn't as good imo but it didn't bother me so much.
We sat in a theatre with basically 12-year olds and it was kinda funny how many jokes they just did not get...
Aaaand I was excited so I drew a pitching fanart. Yes.


Aybike is in Japan right now and wanted to give me my birthday present in person before she left. She gave me a whole lot of LUSH bath bombs because she knows I love taking long baths just as much as she does.
It was lucky that I hadn't bought one of the same when we went there to shop earlier hahah.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar