onsdag den 24. juni 2015

Blond Comics


Copenhagen Comics came around and in the last minutes before the con I decided to put together a Fionna cosplay since her creator, Natazilla, was a guest. I found all the materials in my cellar and didn't spend even one kr on this costume haha. Last time I used the light blue fabric was for Braceface - which I coincidentally made the night before Copenhagen Comics too (although many years ago)!


I had a shift at work before I could go to the con on Saturday. To make the transition easier I put on my princess face before the shift. 
The entire weekend was very blonde...


They had a cosplay walk-on masquerade and I went all hypnotized up there. 


Stine and her lil' girl was there as Ponyo characters! I brought my bucket from my own Ponyo just to complete her look. How adorable is she...


This year at Copenhagen Comics was very much a children's festival. They had a ton of events specially for that target group and the turnout was great! This made for a lot of Disney moments. The girls were in awe when I walked around as Aurora and a lot of them nervously struck up conversation with me. Too cute.


After the day was over Rasmus took some shots of me and Olivia got confused as to why on earth I was lying on the ground.


Sunday I wore both Fionna and the spies!
I changed in hyper speed after seeing the Adventure Time mascots and styled my wig on the wrong side in my hurry hahah! But they were so cool - love the look of Jake!


It was a really sunny weekend too - super nice to get a little fresh air and sun shine on the face!
I have been to Copenhagen Games for nearly a decade and this year was the first time so many of my friends was there too - that made the experience very different from the previous years! Not better or worse - just increasily social instead of an approach geared more towards learning and participating in events!



I also shot a lil' video during the weekend!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar