mandag den 22. september 2014

A Maze of nostalgia


A few days ago I snagged up these new glitter pigments and a new über dark lip colour and while trying them out I suddenly felt inspired to throw together these. I don't really know what I was trying to pull off - dark princess? Madonna Temptress? Whatever it is, I really like it!


During one of the bigger rain showers of the past few weeks my parents and I ventured inside a small gallery for their Julie Nord exhibition. I really like her creepy style and this was her first more coherent exhibition with the theme "Family" leading you through the nursery - complete with creepy  horse on the floor - to the dinner table.


Afterwards we went to buy take-away cake but ended up staying at the award-winning CheeseCake bakery Berthels. Gosh, that lime one was unbelievable!


Gabi treated me to a hot coco from Hotel Chocolat! This was with caramel as well - can you say yummy?

I've been feeling nostalgic about lots of things lately. With the 1st of September, the Potter wave hit upon once more and I finally read to the end of Dear Mr. Potter. The first tries ended in slobbering tears and a broken heart, haha.


The end of EGG magazine's reign has returned my love to gyaru style once more. Even though the sort of OUT THERE gal might not still exist, it will probably forever be the style that I enjoy the most. It's just so EXPRESSIVE. I used the final strings of wig hair from my Hera wig as pink-ish volume in my bun, haha!


It's the details that count...


 Every year I try to go to some Buster Film Festival screenings, since they are super cheap and usually really well-chosen! This year I was only able to go to one, since the others that interested me coincited with classes. 
I went to an early screening of The Maze Runner last week for a ridicilously little amount - and then by some unprecidented miracle the theatre staff ended up giving us an additional 50 % off! We got goody-bags, wee.... Ok, I might have seen this mostly for Dylan. But I am also such a sucker for sci-fi - plus that boy from Love Actually is in it!
I liked it a lot - it'd been a while since I'd jumped in my seat that many times during a film. It was so exciting!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar