søndag den 26. maj 2013

Love is madness, Nature is greatness


Friends around me are soon graduating. It's such an odd feeling - a year has already passed since I got my graduation hat! I've spent the days with lovely folks. Just a little while ago I went to Tivoli for a night of amusement - along with my parents and some friends of ours. 
I NEVER KNEW THERE EXCISTED WHITE PEACOCKS!
Also - look at my dad and lil' A shooting, haha!


I'm not the biggest fan of so-called "wild" attractions, so A and I just jumped inside the children's rides, such as the veteran cars targeted at 3-year olds.


My all-time favourite attraction is The Flying Trunk based on H. C. Andersen's fairy tales. It's a bit like It's A Small World, although I'm not too sure which one was first. It is a known fact that Walt visited Tivoli prior to Disneyland's creation.


I've walked around in Dyrehaven (the animal garden/park/forest) with Anne, looking at deers and green everywhere around us.


It was windy that day!
I also had the year's first "real" ice-cream. A round applause for old-fashioned ice cones with scoops of ice-cream inside! Jossa and I went down to a lake that isn't too far from where I live.


Birds! Swans! Boats! Sun! That is a recipe for a nice time.


And yes, I did make it to the theatre to watch The Great Gatsby. As always Imperial did something marvellous to their cinema!
I rather loved it, even though the reviews have been terrible. I thought it close to the material with the astounding pecentage of 80 of the lines originating from the book. The changes made seemed in the film's and story's favour. I liked the modern soundtrack and the costume department did a hell of a fantastic job! Leonardo performed admirably, Tobey's Nick had more depth than I could have hoped for and though I cared little for Carey's Daisy - and her romance - she was utterly beautiful throughout.


And the trailer may me one of the most gorgeous I have ever seen. I get goosebumps each time haha.


I naturally dressed up for the occasion. It was great fun doing my hair - even though it proved harder than imagined, haha.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar