onsdag den 21. november 2012

Argo fuck yourself


Since returning from London I haven't been up to much. My room has been re-painted for the first time in a decade and I'm slowly organizing all my stuff while setting my room up again - deciding what to throw out and whatnot. I does feel a bit like moving from home, ahah.


Besides from that I'm hanging out with friends, reading Harry Potter once again and going to the theatre! Yesterday I saw Argo with Rikke - and GOSH, what a film. It had such a smart screenplay and the story was very interesting - both as a portrayal of the States and Iran in that time. And just look at that amazing trailer:


The staging was great and you really believed that it was set in the 80ies. At the end of the film each and every person in the theatre was on the end of their seat, heart beating - it was absolutely fantastic! If you haven't seen it yet, I strongly encourage you to. I can certainly see why the picture has started a buzz for the Oscars!


Last year I received some gift cards and I finally got around to use them. So I got these three babies - Pink Nouveau, Viva Glam Nicky and Impassioned! I do love that m.a.c vanilla smell.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar