lørdag den 31. marts 2012

Saintlike cinematography



Birthday party time! Sophie and Anne celebrated their big days together and invited a whole bunch of friends to Anne's "tiny" flat to attend a Saint Patrick's themed party - everyone had to wear something Irish or green!
The girls had prepared gold coins and green jelly edible thingies.



I ate so many coins that I ended up slightly sick, haha. We talked a lot and laughed a lot about things I may or may not have already forgotten. Meaning I had a lovely time.



Gorgeous girls! Aaaand at the end of the rainbow you could find the party's gold - us. Looking beautiful just for you lot.



Drunk people, giggle giggle. And we all got these glow sticks and whoever got a green one was granted eternal good luck.



Sophie got a lot of nice things and the gifts really had a excellent diversity. Anne had put Tintin movies on her wish list and she practically got all of them - but no doubles! Quite astonishing since none of us had talked about which we should buy.



This month I have been to the theatre a ridiculous amount of times. I saw The Artist as my first alone-watch ever. And I must say it was a great experience - and the other people in the theatre were - even though all exceeding the age of 40 - so gentle offering me snacks and wanting to discuss the film afterwards. And it really was a fantastic film - the filming, the music and the actors evidently looked 1920'ies-ish.



And me and Louise went to see Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy after eating some delicious salads. Gary Oldman portrayed George Smiley wonderfully and convincingly. And Mark Strong and Benedict Cumberbatch's acting was splendid all the same. I really enjoyed it!

<3**

1 kommentar:

  1. Hahaha, love the rainbow :D And sounds like a great party!

    SvarSlet