søndag den 26. juni 2011

Loony 2000



Today my Nimbus 2000 gracefully flew up to my room and placed itself right above my bed, amazingly visible from my seat at my desk.
Haha, I wish! No, it even says on the packing-box that "this broom does not fly". But my parents and I hung it from the ceiling.



It's a beauty! I actually did look at it for half an hour today. Just laying on my bed, reading The Goblet of Fire and looking over the book every 5 second to look at my pretty broomstick.


Luna Lovegood by *moonchildinthesky on deviantART

I can't wait for the premiere of the last movie... Just thinking about it makes goosebumps appear. I'll be going as one of my favourite characters: Luna Lovegood!

<3**

3 kommentarer:

  1. Nå, nu er jeg ikke lige logget ind, haha
    MEN JEG FUCKING GLÆDER MIG
    ret meget
    Jeg har fået lånt den sejeste kappe af min søster *- *

    Og det ser alt for fedt ud, sådan som den hænger. Sådan, ret magisk <3

    SvarSlet
  2. That totally reminds me of a local café that has a "flying" piano in the middle of the room :'D
    I'll never be able to sleep in your bed again, haha - I'd be too scared about getting a broom in the head during night :'D What if it decided to take out on a journey??

    SvarSlet