søndag den 7. november 2010

Sowing, sleeping and sick-ing



These past days I've been feeling really wierd. My temperature's gone up an down and I've been nauseated. It stopped me from going to a class party Friday and I actually really wanted to go (buhuu). Though yesterday I went to Benedicte's birthday party and even though I had to go home early to sleep I had the greatest time.


Today has been BCD - Big Cosplay Day. I started at 9 am I finished Haku at 9. I'm pretty satisfied with the outcome. Tomorrow I'll start on Kim Possible. I finally received my wig yesterday - it's been 5 weeks since I paid for it and I was starting to think itwouldn't get here before the con.


Mmmhmhmm, æbleskiver (a sort of doughnut that Danes used to put apples in). It's a christmas dessert but I eat it pretty much all year !
Aaaand finally the end result of my wig dying + a derp face just for you guys.

<3**

6 kommentarer:

  1. I was just reading your other blog entry about Harry Potter, and one of the images didn't work, so I updated the page. I was SO confused, thinking you'd deleted the post or something, but shows out you just updated, haha XD

    I hope you get better before the con, we can't have you getting sick again this year :(((
    AND I CAN'T WAIT. I'll be your bodyguard!!
    (Just so I can look at you all the time)

    SvarSlet
  2. mhmm, æbleskiver.

    Remember to take tons of photos of your cosplays! I won't be able to go to J-popcon this year, so I better be able to see them online! D:

    SvarSlet
  3. ARRH! I wanna do Haku so bad sometime!
    Can't wait to see your full costume~

    SvarSlet
  4. Glæder mig til at se dit Haku ;D
    OG KIIIIIM!!
    (gæt hvem det er ;P)

    SvarSlet
  5. OMG cosplay win!
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    OMG ÆBLESKIVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WIIIIIIIIIIIN! <3

    SvarSlet
  6. EJ før jeg læste det, der stod under billedet kunne jeg slet ikke se, at det var dig på billedet.. haha. Troede det var en ven eller noget. Med sort hår.
    Du må have god bedring <3 jeg er også ved at være godt forkølet ._.

    SvarSlet