tirsdag den 4. maj 2010

SVS '10 is almost here



SVScon 2010 is this weekend! It's all the way in Herning, 3.5 hours away. I'm going with a lot of my very good friends and I'm cosplaying Ponyo on the Cliff by the Sea with ASTRID. She'll be Fujimoto.
I spent a good 5 hours on this wig. DAMN. I was so frustrated with it at some point that I was about to cry, but I snapped out of it! I am so wasted right now after standing up for so long.
I went for a mix between the movie version and the sketch version, because I'm kind of loving the crazy spikes in the sketch version.

The shoes... were killing me. They're my size but I slip out of them, so I walk really shitty in them. I hope some pads in them will help, because they are really nice.

<3**

6 kommentarer:

  1. FUUUCK MAN DEN PARYK ER SMUK JEG GLÆDER MIG TIL AT RØRE DEN I VIRKELIGHEDEN OG VÆRE DIN FAR!!!11

    SvarSlet
  2. The 5 hours were spent great - the wig looks AWESOME!!! Can't wait to see your Ponyo in real life <3

    Your outfit, makeup and hair is lovely, btw. Your hair kinda reminds me of Pucca, in a good way :D

    SvarSlet
  3. Aww, hvor bliver det bare super nuttet <3 glæder mig til at se jer begge!

    SvarSlet
  4. Hey there,

    My name is Bianca and I am the editor and chief of Eleanorzine. A magazine dedicated towards all nerdy, geeky, and girls. You can check it out at: eleanorzine.blogspot.com

    For the June issue. I was really interested in focusing in on gal style. i was wondering if you'd be interested in being featured. I'll email you with further details if you are. I hope so because you are so great and cool and I would be honored to have you featured in the zine.

    Take care,
    Bianca
    eleanorzine.blogspot.com

    SvarSlet
  5. email me if you are interested : eleanorzine@gmail.com

    SvarSlet
  6. You are really beautiful!! You remind me of the model Inna Pilipenko<3

    SvarSlet