torsdag den 13. maj 2010

Slight disappointment and sickness

Today I went all out with my outfit. I put on false under eyelashes and curled my OWN hair with heat - a once every two months-thing - and all because I was going to a meet-up with the danish gyaru circle, Galaxy. But then suddenly 4 people couldn't come and we had to cancel it.
Yin and Stine suggested that we did something together anyway, but after some thought I decided to stay home. I've been feeling a little sick these past weeks and tomorrow I'll be handing out flyers outside for 3 hours, so I thought I'd should get better before getting more sick.


I was like DAM-NN, because I was inside all day and nobody got to see how hard I tried on my outfit, haha. Hate you Galazy!! No, not at all. haha <3

Also, my mom is taking me to see a movie tonight. We don't know which yet, but I hope it'll be fun.

<3**

6 kommentarer:

  1. hope u feel better

    the orange bow is really cute

    SvarSlet
  2. You're so cute ♥
    & I love your outfit..
    Even though I used to hate orange XD

    Anyways hope you feel better ♥

    SvarSlet
  3. ÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅÅUH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH! Dine ben ser sygt lange ud i den top xDD
    Love your hair, love your hair, love your hair, love your hair *W* <3

    SvarSlet
  4. but oh you did a good job on dressing up. you are beautiful. ska' vi ses igen snart eller hva hva?

    SvarSlet
  5. Du ser så nuttet ud! Elsker dit outfit, mega sommeragtigt og vildt cute.
    Kender godt det, hvor man har en mega pæn dag, og så føler man lissom ikke rigtig at man har "udnyttet" det, fået vist det frem ligesom.. XD Men håber du får en god tur i biografen!

    SvarSlet
  6. I LOVE THAT OUTFIT!! You look amazing in that top ;_;
    And what a shame you had to cancel DXXXXX

    SvarSlet