mandag den 17. maj 2010

Loving the lovely stuff


I feel very inspired by this. I'm thinking of sewing something like this if I find the perfect fabric. But for now I've found some nice floral fabric for a lovely maxi dress, so that'll be my next sewing project. I'll probably make it some time next week.


I've decided to cosplay Haku for my first crossplay. I've loved him since I saw Spririted Away for the first time ! I really can't wait. It'll probably be done for Genki Con this year in August.


Also, I am looking forward to the Avatar movie! Or as the name has now been edited into, The Last Airbender. I really hope it'll be awesome, because I've been waiting for it ever since I heard of it. Here's a trailer:



Urg, just from that I'm fangirling.

<3**

7 kommentarer:

  1. you're gonna look smex as Haku :D
    I might be cosplaying Chihiro (OR Yubaba haha) for J-popcon, but idk yet.

    SvarSlet
  2. Uhhh~ I'm so going to watch it if it comes to germany!
    I liked the Anime so much♥
    But I'm a little disappointed in Aang, cause his look differ so much from my imagination, when I thought of Aang as a real little boy. But that's okay, as long as I can see the moviieehehe♫

    SvarSlet
  3. That movie looks really awesome xD I wanna watch it :3

    And I'm so in love with the jumpsuit!! I have some that looks a little similar to this one, but the colors/lengths are different ^^

    SvarSlet
  4. Aang ♥ ♥ ♥ Fuck jeg glæder mig til den film kommer ;_; fuffuufufffh

    SvarSlet
  5. I'm looking forward to the Avatar movie too ♥ ♥ ♥ AND I the flowerpatterns fashion ♥ I think it will look good on you!

    SvarSlet
  6. HAKUUUU <3 lovelovelove I want your love <3 hihihi

    SvarSlet