mandag den 3. maj 2010

A freckle here and there


Wow, it's already spring. It came to my mind yesterday that my b-day isn't that far away, which means - more importantly - that my trio to Japan is drawing closer. I had this little discussion with my dad about the choice of our onsen at Izu yesterday.

Me: But look at it! Nature all around, steaming water, really traditional... It's just SO japanese.
Dad: Hm.
Me: The other one is much more polished, almost like a tourist attraction..!
Dad: It's japanese enough for me.

Well, I guess we're going to the onsen my dad wants to go to...

Here in Copenhagen we celebrate the 1st of May because this was the day that the workers started demanding better working conditions under the slogan "8 hours of work, 8 hours of free-time and 8 hours of sleep". It's a very important day but today people just go to Fælledparken and drink beer.
I went with 3 friends of mine. It was kind of cold and I didn't get to see half of the friends I wanted to meet up with.. But it was sunny enough for me to have 3000000 freckles in my face now - spring has landed when those arrive.

Oh yea, did I mention that I don't drink alcohol? Like ever. it's a rule of mine - I won't drink before I turn 21.

Also I want to express my thanks to all of my followers! Thanks for reading my blog and commenting !
It's crazy that I have 56 followers ;) and before this I had 56 blog entries, haha.

<3**

3 kommentarer:

  1. Tough luck that you can't plan your trip by yourself D: But at least you're going!! X3
    Lovely outfits btw!

    SvarSlet
  2. Hvilken læbestift bruger du på de første billeder? Det ligner meget en jeg har :3

    SvarSlet
  3. If you want, I have a 14 inch cock it would look great in your stomach

    SvarSlet