lørdag den 17. april 2010

There's a party in the U.S.A.!

Just two of this week's outfits. I really liked that up-do! A shame it only lasted for 4 hour and the had to become a simple bun, haha ;p
I wore the "blue" outft just like that. No coat. Spring has come to Denmark! You will not believe how happy I am ! <3


My high school is changing location and name next year. And yesterday we had the very last party :( my school is fricking 800 year old and how did we end it all? With a dress-up-as-a-celebrity party.
I went as Miley Cyrus and Sørine was my Hannah Montana ! So fun. The DJ played "There's a party in the U.S.A." and the two of us went on the school's scene and did a little one-number "concert". It was epic! The students went crazy.
Note the Myspace-angle on the photo. How is that NOT Miley?

<3**

1 kommentar: