mandag den 12. april 2010

Living on the stripes of stars and at the heart of Union Jack

I finished my secret project! It's a helmet!


I have a pair of white side-by-side roller blades with pink and red wheels, so I wanted a helmet that could match with that!

Isn't it great? I'm already loving it to pieces. I know the lines aren't 100 % straight and it's not perfect, but it's the best I can do at the moment.
The helmet started out gray. Gray and compleately boring.

I bought it off qxl.dk (a danish site somewhat like Ebay) for 11 DKK + shipping. It ended up on 86 DKK and I got some adult safety gear for inliners too! Both hand, arm and knee safety parts! It was unbelievable cheap, because just the helmet usually costs 200 DKK or above !

I was so lucky and now I'm really happy i bought that set!


I have a weak point (more of an obsession, really) for red x blue x white, and I've been wanting this Rose Fan Fan shirt for such a long time.
I was shocked when I saw it for 15 euros on a gyarus' sales post and didn't think twice about getting it.

<3**


3 kommentarer: